Friday, 11 July 2014Hotel
With our new partnership with the “Circolo Golf degli Ulivi” in Sanremo, Italy, just 40 minutes away from Menton, enjoy a wonderful and comfortable stay on the French Riviera, with the possibility to play Golf at this stunning 18 hole course, with a 20% discount on all Green Fees!
The course, designed by Peter Gannon, was created in 1932 in San Remo to allow visitors to spend the winter in the mild, sunny climate of the Italian Riviera. The course is not too long, yet challenging with narrow, pretty gentle holes. On this course, accuracy is definitely more important than power. The “Circolo Golf degli Ulivi” Sanremo has hosted important events, including the Italian Open in the 1930s and 1940s, the Master in the 1980s, the European Senior Tour in 2004 and the Italian PGA Championship in 2005, 2006 and 2007.
- Weekday Green Fee: Normally: € 60. Discounted rate for Hotel Napoleon customers: € 48
- Weekend Green Fee (Saturday or Sunday): Normally: € 80. Discounted rate for Hotel Napoleon customers: € 65
- Trolley rental: € 5
- Electric trolley rental: € 10
- Golf cart rental: € 40 for 18 holes
- Clubs rental: € 15
- Driving range available (€1.50 for 25 balls)
- The Golf Club is normally open all year round.
- The Golf Club is closed on Tuesdays.
- The “Circolo Golf degli Ulivi” Sanremo has a Bar and Restaurant open for lunch and dinner.
- Transportation to/from the Golf Course is not included.
- Tee times can be booked through the reception at the Hotel Napoleon.