Tuesday, 17 June 2014Hotel
The Hotel Napoleon is delighted to be a partner for the "Côte d'Azur Card". Discover more than 100 activities included in this package, available for sale at the Hotel Napoleon!
A single electronic pass provides access to all the most attractive sights the Cote d’Azur has to offer and saves you money.
Your key to the Destination, the "Côte d'Azur Card" provides access to the main cultural and tourist sights on the Cote d’Azur and an extremely diversified range of sporting, fun and creative activities, from the sea to the mountains.
From Menton to Saint-Raphael (including Monaco), from the coast of the Riviera to the peaks of the Mercantour Massif, over 115 “all-inclusive” activities... as well as advantages and exclusive gifts for you!
Created by the Regional Committee of Tourism, the "Côte d'Azur Card" is valid for 3 or 6 consecutive days, with prices for Adults (3 days: 39 €, 6 days: 54 e) and Children (3 days; 21 €, 6 days: 29 €, 3rd child free). Its period of validity begins with the first admission using the Pass. The Pass is valid for one admission for each activity. The 2014 "Côte d'Azur Cards" are valid till 31st October.
In proximity to the Hotel, enjoy the following activities and visits:
- In Menton, 300 meters from the hotel one hour of Kayak on the sea
- In Menton town center: a tour of the factory-made jams Herbin
- In Menton: Entrance to the Garden Serre de la Madone
- In Menton, 600 meters from the hotel: the entrance to the Cocteau Museum
- In Roquebrune Cap Martin, the entrance to the Medieval Castle
- In Monaco: Visit the Exotic Garden, the Observatory Cave and Museum of Prehistoric Anthropology
- In Monaco: Entrance to the Oceanographic Museum
All information about the "Côte d'Azur Card", the activities and prices are available at: http://www.cotedazur-card.com
The catalog of the Côte d'Azur Card's activities is now available in an interactive brochure at: http://fr.calameo.com/read/000486063f3a9070a9bdd